The article generally focuses on the simple and easy ways to transfer emails from Eudora to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, on Windows Operating Systems with all emails and attachments. As the Microsoft, the parental company of Eudora application discontinues the further remuneration of it. So, to stare for other better or perfect option, the user moves to MS Outlook on Windows. For the same, they need to export Eudora email files to Outlook PST. Then after they are capable to have to open and read their data on Outlook.
How to migrate email from Eudora to Outlook?
About Mac Entourage
Eudora is one of the most common email application which is widely used for handling business email account. It is a free and open source email client application which can be easily operated on various operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS X, Classic Mac OS, Linux. Now, Eudora was developed by Qualcomm incorporated to enable emailing service. These days, Eudora OSE (Open Source Edition) is presented for users since 2010 which is based on Mozilla Thunderbird. If we talk about Eudora mailbox application, then Eudora saves its entire mailbox data in MBOX file format.
|Also Read: Microsoft Outlook sending reported error 0x800CCC80|
Manual Working of Eudora files to Outlook Converter
Step by Step to Convert Eudora to Outlook Manually:-
Step 1. Transfer Eudora Mail into Outlook Express
- Install Outlook Express software on your computer screen.
- Go to File Menu>> press import button>>Messages
- Click on Eudora Pro or Light, then click on Next
- Locate the location where your Eudora files saved. The default location of the mailbox is (C:\Documents and Settings\(local account name)\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora.)
- Choose the necessary folder or the entire folder and click on Next
- Click on Done
Step 2. Export Outlook Express data into MS Outlook
- Launch MS Outlook on your system
- Go to File tab>> press on Import/Export button
- Click on Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x. Select as per requirement
- Confirm that Import Mail and Import Address Book checkboxes are selected
- Click on Next
- Select the option you need to import over Outlook
- Click on Done
Convert Eudora Database to Outlook PST with Professional Solution – MBOX to PST Converter
Use MBOX to PST Converter – A well-built conversion efficiency for users to easily understand the procedure of how to transfer emails from Eudora to Outlook PST format with complete information. The Eudora Emails to Outlook software provides simplest and easier way to export emails from Eudora to Outlook including metadata, emails formatting, attachments, etc. in an accurate manner. The software is programmed in such a way that is easy to use by even non-professional users to achieve the migration from Eudora folder to PST Outlook even without having installed any supported application like Eudora and Outlook.
|Also Read: Difference between Windows and Linux|
Step-by-step working guide to converting Eudora’s MBOX files to Microsoft Outlook:
- Download and Install MBOX to PST application
- Add MBOX mailboxes by clicking on Add File or Add Folder button and see the preview of selected MBOX emails. Then, click on Export.
- Now, select PST as output file format, and click on the Browse button to choose location path to save the resultant files after the conversion procedure.
- Then click on the Convert option to start the migration of MBOX to PST and you will see the live conversion status.
- Within a few moments, a new Window will open showing the successful message like Conversion Done Successfully. Click OK to complete the procedure.
Download Free Trial Version
If you are in a doubt, then you can download and make use of its free MBOX Converterdownload edition that works in the same way as license edition. Using the free demo version of the software, you will allow saving first 20 emails from each Eudora mailbox to PST file format with attachments without any cost. After using it, buy license edition of this tool to perform batch MBOX to PST migration within few minutes.